Gymea Lily Psychotherapy Centre is always looking for psychologists, clinical psychologists and psychotherapists.
The position(s) involves working with children and adults presenting with a broad range of psychiatric presentations.
- Part-time position, a minimum 4 hours per week, day/evening work and/or Saturdays available
- Great remuneration, includes supervision & professional development
- Sessional work is also available
- Essential: Registered Psychologist in NSW, eligible for Medicare Provider Number/HIC registered.
- Desirable: Child psychotherapy/play therapy skills/experience, clinical psychology degree, APS clinical college membership/APS membership, proficiency in couples work, 5 years clinical experience, psychodynamic psychotherapy experience, an interest in unconsious processes, experience with multiple frameworks as well as an ability to work with an analytic focus
- Please forward your resume to Gymea Lily Psychotherapy
Psychologist in Training
We do, at times, have positions available for Psychologists in Training, students interested should also forward their resume to Gymea Lily Psychotherapy